One on One, PRIVATE Paintless Dent Removal Training Courses
Get the Attention YOU DESERVE and start your business off right!
* 100% Financing -click here-
* How do I Start a Paintless Dent Removal / Repair Business?
* Paintless Dent Removal Training Course Options
* What kind of income can I espect with a Paintless Dent Removal / Repair biz?
* Paintless Dent Business Testimonials
* Paintless Dent Removal Tech Life
* Meet the Superior Auto Institute Staff
* What is Paintless Dent Repair Pre-Training?
The SAI Paintless Dent Repair Training Course
Would you prefer to learn the Art of Paintless Dent Removal from a school on one vehicle... or many...
Get real world experience on multiple vehicle types with your Paintless Dent Removal Training, not just one or two..
We specifically positioned TWO of our schools at large dealer-only auto auctions (how else can a school have access to 1000's of cars to instruct on?). Think about it- if you want to learn the art of Paintless Dent Removal one time, and completely, can any other school give you this comprehensive experience? No. We give you the golden opportunity to repair cars of all makes (Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Ford, Volvo and more) so that you actually put your hands on real cars, in a real Paintless Dent Repair work environment. If you are looking for a classroom environment, chalkboards, film projector and a room full of students, seek other Paintless Dent Removal schools. If you learn best by doing something hands on, and want real world, private ONE ON ONE instruction, check us out. We don't just emphasize one on one Paintless Dent Removal Training, We GUARANTEE IT.
Matt Stuart, a recent trainee, comments:"..today we worked on a Mercedes, an F150, a BMW 3 series, a Camry, Chevy Truck and Porsche! I feel completely confident going home with this experience and starting my business. This is great!".
Total Vehicle Coverage:
At Superior, we believe words are cheap. We don't conduct training in classrooms or sterile, laboratory-like facilities with chalkboards and speeches, we teach simply by raw example.
In our Paintless Dent Removal courses, You will see and put your hands on ALL of the standard vehicle sub-types
Our Paintless Dent Removal Training covers the ever evolving airbag locations and safety issues, as well as general panel access with sedan specific personalities.
With Trucks growing in popularity year after year, it is crucial to instruct new Paintless Dent Removal Techs on the unique characteristics of trucks, from bed sides, tailgates, extra cab sections and more. Trucks can pose some of the most difficult PDR possiblities, and we cover it.
SUV's offer special access options, with unique door construction, quarter panels, and often come with aluminum hoods. Yes, we have you covered with SUV's.
Convertibles offer access in the most unusual places, and also inhibit access in other more common areas. We also cover dual pane glass on certain models (may break when pressure is applied!!)
MINIVANS are generally very similar to SUV's, but the sliding doors are a thing of their own, and the rear hatch/door also poses unique access and knowledge to perform Paintless Dent Removal. Proper Paintless Dent Removal Training on Minivans is a must!
6) SPORTS CARS/COUPES
COUPES are generally very similar to sedans, but the quarter panels are typically more challenging than the sedan. We've got you covered with our Paintless Dent Removal Training courses on the coupes and sportcars.
We now offer a course option for 100% Auto Auction ONSITE training at both our Southern and Northern California Auction locations. You learn on the job, in a REAL WORLD environment.
No classrooms, no theories...Pure PDR in raw form, in the natural element.
What kind of potential income can be obtained in PDR?
2005-2006 PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL
|Average gross income per repair
|Average time per repair
||10 - 35 mins.
|Average number of repairs per Day
|Average gross income per workday
|Average gross income per week (based on 5 days)
|Average gross income per year (based on 52 weeks)
ONE WEEK CONCENTRATED ONE on ONE Paintless Dent Removal Training Course Curriculum (PDR40)
IF you are starting or expanding your own business:
- Door dings, creases (vert. & horiz.), bodylines, compound curves, sharp dents, smiles, ridges, lip bends and 100% restricted access dents
- Drill vs. non-drill options- the drill advantage!
- Paint Heating process
- Boards vs. Light Reading
- Hard line and Fog line Reading
- Texturizing: Performing 100% perfect dent repair
- Airbags-where to go and not to dare tread!
- Gluepulling for hail, oversized damage reduction and blocked access solutions
- Aluminum panel repair process
- Equipment selection & usage
- Ferrari wet sanding technique
- Personal safety
- High and low spot identifcation
- Instructor Demonstrations of mild versus intense damage Paintless Dent Repair techniques
- Accessory usage
- Superior Dent Stress Relieving
- VIDEO TAPE your Training (your option-we allow it!)
1) 1,2 and 3 Week post training Business Itinerary
2) Marketing and Business planning specifically tailored to your demographics, resources and goals (there is no single "cookie cutter business plan or strategy that will work for everyone)-You will have a formal business consultation with Brian Jump, SAI president after training has concluded in the evening and he will cover all aspects of your business, including: 1) Marketing and business development (no, dealers are not the only target clientele!)
2) Pricing and estimates (varies city to city and area!)
4) Business name
5) Business literature(business card layouts, etc)
6) Taxes, records and accounting
7) Vehicle layout
TWO WEEK CONCENTRATED
Paintless Dent Removal Training Course Curriculum
The Two Week course (PDR80) is designed for those who have the time and resources to stay with us a bit longer to hone and perfect their skills and speed. We also slow down the pace and devote more time to each lesson, instead of the quick pace of a One Week Course.
All inclusions from our One Week PDR Course, plus:
- Developed experience with European makes, Asian, Domestic coupes, as well as SUV's, Trucks and convertibles.
Please keep in mind:
Superior Extraction Method(SEM) Large Paintless Dent Removal damage technique
- While most students are with us for 1-2 weeks, we invite you to stay as long as you want at no extra cost after 2 weeks.
- Paintless Dent Removal Pre-Training sent to you prior to the course to speed your to success. A Paintless Dent Removal Training success secret..
Priority application for Superior PDR Hail Team Apprentice Program
SUPERIOR PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL TRAINING COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
We want only the most focused and dedicated people with adequate physical condition to attend our concentrated and very special, private Paintless Dent Removal courses.
1) 20/20 correctable vision (glasses or contacts is fine)
2) No carpal tunnel syndrome or back problems-Paintless Dent Removal is physical and requires adequate health
3) No depth perception problems (If you can drive without distance or stopping problems you should be fine)